What is it?
D2B is a d3-based reusable charting library.
Why use it?
There are several reasons to use d2b. Here are some of them:
- It is built using a similar module design as d3, using rollup.js as a bundler.
- Although it uses a similar implementation pattern as d3, it's purpose is to give you a suite of charts to use out of the box.
- The module design pattern exposes internal d2b and d3 components that can be reconfigured to fit your needs.
- Each d2b component has an extensive API that can be configured.
- Built using the latest major release of d3 v6.**
- All components are built to handle seemless transitions between data sets.
If you use NPM,
npm install d2b. Otherwise you can download the latest build here. CDN coming soon.
You can see the d2b API references here.
You can try out many d2b examples here.
font awesome icons: Many of the charts use this icon set.
d3-interpolate-path: Used by the d2b
v >= 0.0.41line svg and area svg for smoother interpolation. This dependency is optional, by default d3's path interpolation will be used. If installing with NPM this dependency will automatically be included.
d3-annotation: Used by d2b
v >= 0.0.43. This dependency is only necessary if you are planning to use axis chart annotations. If installing with NPM this dependency will automatically be included.